You are awesome?
Great, we’re looking for you!
Culture is integral to awesomeness. We would love to hear from you if you share our values.
Intern Business Development (f/m/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany, Department: Business Development
As an Intern in the Business Development Division, your goal will be to expand our footprint with relevant partners.
- You expand our footprint via cooperations, clever marketing and PR, seeking benefit for both sides;
- You find scalable solutions to problems hindering our growth;
- You analyze internal and external data in order to gain executable insights for the company;
- You maintain the relationship with thought leaders in the eCommerce industry;
- You develop and optimize our business development and sales strategies;
- You use your customer understanding to influence marketing and product decisions;
- You define KPIs, create reports and dashboards for a continuous tracking of performance;
- You directly support the management in organizational tasks as part of the further development of our innovative corporate strategy.
- Structured, goal-oriented and autonomous work with a lot of commitment and attention to detail;
- Strong analytical, communicative and social skills;
- Very high self-motivation and team-oriented willingness to perform projects independently and reliably from the beginning to the end;
- Excellent German and English skills – spoken and written;
- Strong interest in innovative business models;
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills;
- First relevant practical experience in a challenging work environment in a startup or online – ideally, in an eCommerce related company;
- Above average results during your studies or your education;
- Internship duration of 3-6 months full-time.